Pre Shave Oil For Men
Pre Shave Oil For Men
Avani by Shipra Paliwal Pre Shave Oil is a premium daily skin care product for men that helps provide a barrier between the blade and your skin to reduce irritation. The pre-shaving oil can also provide a better shave, especially in difficult areas like the ones under the nose or sideburns. Avani’s formulation includes castor seed and olive oils, which help soften the skin before shaving. A few sprays of this pre-shave oil onto your face will leave you with an easier, smoother shave with no redness or irritation afterwards! The soothing, moisturizing ingredients are designed to stop any discomfort and prevent itchy rashes and bumps on your face when you’re done shaving. The Avani Pre Shave Oil has a light Tea Tree smell which will leave your face feeling refreshed after shaving. This product is perfect for anyone who wants healthy looking skin without having to spend money on creams or lotions all day long. IT IS A MUST HAVE !!! Apply 10-20 drops of the pre shave oil on dry skin before shaving .Rinse off when done. The Avani Pre Shave Oil is an excellent product to have in your grooming kit!
- EXCELLENT SHAVING – Our Castor and Olive Pre Shave Oil is an excellent shaving product that helps to soften facial hair before applying shaving cream or soap for the smoothest results you’ll ever get! It has a light texture that won’t leave any residue on your blade, face or sink and contains Tea Tree which will help reduce razor bumps or irritation from shaving. With 60 ml of product this pre shave oil will last you months!
- BOOSTS HAIR GROWTH + REDUCES INGROWN HAIRS – Want to stop ingrown hairs or even regrow hair? Our pre shave oil is formulated to not only condition the skin, but nourish it as well. So if you notice any patchy areas or feel like hair growth has slowed down after regular use of our product, know that they’ll come back stronger than ever before!
- PREVENTS SKIN IRRITATION & REDNESS (NO MORE RAZOR BURNS) – If you’re looking for a pre shave oil that can actually prevent razor burns or redness from happening in the first place, this is what you need. Made from beneficial plant extracts such as Tea Tree Oil, Castor Seed Oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil to soothe the skin while preventing irritation. You’ll love how easy it is on your sensitive skin yet tough enough to do the job without fail!
- CUTTING THE SKIN CAN BE PAINFUL AND DANGEROUS – A straight razor or safety razor is not only dangerous but can also lead to painful cuts on the skin. To prevent this, apply a thin layer of pre shave oil before shaving and use either one of these blades. This will help to keep the blade aligned with the hair follicles, which in turn will reduce irritation and cuts on the skin.
- INNOVATIVE FORMULA DOLES OUT A SMOOTH LUBRICATION – For an ultra close shave with your safety razor straight razor or shaving brush, apply this pre shave oil to your face before shaving. The silky smooth formula doles out just the right amount of lubrication for optimum glide when shaving in any direction. This pre shave oil will leave your skin feeling fresh and nourishing.
130 reviews for Pre Shave Oil For Men
02 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 104 customer(s)
Dead indited articles, Really enjoyed looking through.December 3, 2023
I need to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post?December 1, 2023
actually awesome in support of me.November 28, 2023
There is definately a lot to find out about this subject. I like all the points you madeNovember 27, 2023
Cool that really helps, thank you.October 27, 2023
There is definately a lot to find out about this subject. I like all the points you madeOctober 27, 2023
I gotta favorite this web site it seems very helpful invaluableOctober 22, 2023
Awesome! Its genuinely remarkable post, I have got much clear idea regarding from this postOctober 22, 2023
I just like the helpful information you provide in your articlesOctober 21, 2023
actually awesome in support of me.October 20, 2023